ADULTS (18 yrs and over): You are more than welcome to complete the full course or take individual driving lessons. The lessons are 1 hour long and the cost per lesson is $60.00. REQUIREMENTS (Under the age of 18):
-30 hours of classroom -6 hours of driving -6 hours of observation -30 hours of experience with your family (10 of them at night) You must be 15 1/2 yrs of age to get your temps. You can take the class as young as 14 1/2, but we suggest to get as close as possible to your 15 1/2 birthday so that you do not forget what you have learned in class.
Learners Permit (Temps):
Wisconsin law states that in order to obtain a Temporary Learners Permit (under the age of 18) you must be :
- Enrolled in an approved Driver Education Program
- Have the application for your temps signed by a authorized individual
- Be at least 15 1/2 years of age
- Present your Social Security Number
- Present a Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
- Pass a knowledge and vision test Restrictions on Temps:
- Student must wear seatbelt at all times
- Student must have their parent or guardian in the front seat
- All immediate family members may ride along
- Must have their temps with them when driving
- Temps expire one year after obtaining them. Student does not have to retest to renew.
Allclasses are held @ 6040-39th Ave Suite 6!
These are the beginning dates of classes. Classes are for 3 1/2 weeks long, Monday thru Thursdays. Any questions please call (262)605-3345! (:
**************MORE CLASSES TO COME AT LATER DATE************
Sale Price $299.00!!!!
Fees are due the first night of class by either cash, check, MC or Visa